Information for prospective members of DAM.
Thank you for your interest in joining Davis Aquatic Masters (DAM).
|Pay per swim||$10 per swim (coached practices only)|
|Unlimited swims, members under 65 years of age||$40/month ($47 with membership dues)|
|Unlimited swims, members 65-79 years of age||$35/month ($42 with membership dues)|
|Unlimited swims, members 80 years of age or older||waived ($7/month membership dues)|
|Unlimited swims, members of Peak Performance or GetFit Davis||$30/month ($37 with membership dues)|
- New membership application
- Guest membership application
- USMS membership required for all swimmers
- direct payment authorization form
- Payments: Monthly DAM dues are paid by automatic monthly payment* from your checking or savings account. Pool fees for unlimited swims also are paid by automatic monthly payment. Please complete the direct payment authorization form and return it to DAM’s financial director, Allan Crow (email@example.com).
- Drop-ins: One-time visitors who are registered with USMS may pay $10 by cash or check.
- USMS Registration: All individuals who swim with DAM, regardless of the frequency, must maintain current registration with US Masters Swimming (USMS). To register or to renew your registration, click here. The USMS provides liability insurance for DAM and requires that all participants in our workouts, weekend lap swims, and competitions are registered. All USMS registrations expire on 31 December and must be renewed annually. You will receive a registration reminder from USMS around 1 November.
- New Member Form: Whether you plan to swim regularly or occasionally, please complete DAM’s new member form and return it by email to DAM’s registrar, Erica Fleishman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Trial Period: Prospective DAM members may participate in three coached workouts during a two week period for free. Note: DAM's trial period is two weeks, not 30 days as suggested by USMS [read more...]. If you would like to take advantage of this trial, you must first complete the USMS Guest Membership Application. Please bring the completed application to your first workout. If you have any questions, please speak with the coach on deck or contact us at email@example.com.
* Direct Payment Program: When you join DAM, your prorated first month's dues and pool fees must be paid by check. After the first month, all members must pay dues and, if applicable, pool fees for unlimited swims via direct payment from a checking or savings account. You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Payments will be made automatically on the third day of every month (or the next business day). Proof of payment will appear on your bank statement. The authority you give DAM to charge your account will remain in effect unless you provide written notice to DAM of cancellation or changes no later than the 24th of the prior month.