34th Annual Lake Berryessa Swim
1&2 Mile Open Water Event
Saturday, June 4, 2016
DAM's Annual Lake Berryessa Swim is one of the longest running open water swim events in America. Begun in 1981 as a friendly lake swim, this event now attracts over 500 swimmers each year to the shores of Lake Berryessa.
- USMS sanctioned 1-mile and 2-mile swims
- USA Swimming (sanction # pending) 1-mile, 2-mile and 500 yard swims
Directions & Parking
- Swim caps will be provided to all swimmers and are mandatory
- The course will be monitored by safety boats and paddlers
- A cut-off time will be enforced to ensure that no swimmers will be in the water longer than 1 hour for the 1-mile swim and two hours for the 2-mile swim
Course & Water Temperature
- Both the 1-mile & 2-mile courses will be marked by buoys at approximately 200 yard intervals.
- The expected water temperature of the lake is between 65-70 degrees.
- Legacy 2011 Entry Fees!
- Fees include swim cap, official Berryessa mug (guaranteed for swimmers registered by 6/1/2016), post race refreshments & online race results.
- Two food trucks, Brunch Boys and Cali Love, will be on-site to satisfy your pre- & post-race cravings. Pre-order to reserve a meal.
For general race information contact:
Lake Berryessa Swim on Facebook