On Monday, April 22, we will be holding our annual fundraiser.
- To keep DAM dues one of the best values in the country
- Purchase equipment and supplies
- Cover expenses to host the annual Lake Berryessa Open Water Swim
- Maintain Senior Swimmer program
- Support student swimmers at National Championships
- Ensure we keep top-notch and inspiring DAM coaches
- Provide support for social programs
- Provide scholarship funds
Come to Civic Center Pool on April 22. We will have laptops set up so you can donate online, or just write a check.
Can’t come to civic on April 22? No problem:
- Pick up and complete the pledge form on the sign-in podium at Civic and place it with your check in the DAM drop box at Civic any time before April 22.
- Online: donate any time at with our safe, secure PayPal account.
On April 22nd, we will be at Civic (in the Brady Bldg) during each of the regular workouts. In the morning there will be coffee, juice and baked goods. In the evening we will have a happy hour with chips, salsa, guacamole and margaritas (while supplies last!).