The following are specific measures DAM has taken to meet the above guidelines
- DAM is unable to provide training equipment of any kind. Swimmers who have their own swim equipment may use it for themselves in their lane only. Personal equipment must be removed from the facility after each practice.
- DAM will use our pre-shutdown, normal pool schedule (with the addition of the 7:15pm practice)
- Swimmers must remain in their cars until 5 minutes before the start of their practice.
- Locker rooms will remain closed. Port-A-Potties and hand washing stations will be on the pool decks.
- Swimmers must arrive and depart in their swimsuits. No deck changing allowed.
- As pool furniture will not be available, swimmers may bring their own chairs each time they come to the pool to store their clothing or they may use an assigned space on the pool deck.
- When not in the water and social distancing cannot be maintained, everyone must wear a face mask.
- At Civic, entrance will be through the Brady Bldg, where each swimmer must sanitize their hands and then read and answer daily Entrance Screening questions. Exit
after practice will be through the main gate across the brick pavers.
- At Arroyo, entrance will be through the main gate where each swimmer must sanitize their hands and then read and answer daily Entrance Screening questions. Exit
after practice will be through the maintenance gate near where the city trucks are parked.
- No loitering on the pool deck can be allowed.
- A COVID-19 supervisor will be designated to enforce all County guidelines at each practice time and location. Temperature taking is not required but having an available thermometer is recommended.