Directives to Search Committee:The following are the directives given to the search committee by the board of directors.
What are the immediate tasks?
- Soft Advertisement of Job Opening
- Research what other similarly sized clubs are offering in the way of Salary/Benefits and report the benchmark numbers to the board for consideration
- Create a process for fairly and consistently evaluating applications
- Develop a timeline/deadlines
- Write a job description for a head coach
- Post the opening far and wide
- Vet candidates and create a short list prior to the February board meeting
- Disseminate new information/difficulties with the board
- Designate at least one member of the group to assist in final interview process of final candidates.
- Explore ways for potential coaches to provide feedback and/or ideas on ways to improve club offerings